Use BNI Call Center Quick Access to troubleshoot banking issues
To get information about bank accounts, account owners have access to the BNI call center. Based on a strong foundation that has been formed for decades, BNI strives to serve and maintain the satisfaction of its customers by providing the best service at all times.
The commitment to providing the best service for customers is always maintained so that they can continue to provide innovation and development in service facilities. The choice of different services, products and assistance is intended to facilitate customer transactions, BNI strives to meet all the needs of the customer.
In case of problems with savings accounts or other banking products, the solution is to go directly to the branch. In addition to these methods, you can also use online services or call the hotline. The BNI call center can be used to get help quickly when pressed.
This assistance service is a solution to overcome various banking problems related to all customer transactions. The existence of a one-stop-one solution is the fruit of decades of experience in serving the needs of Indonesian banks. Information about banking products such as savings accounts, loans, telephone banking, to consultations is available.
You can use the hotline, fax or e-mail. Ask different questions or complain about problems, experienced and friendly customer service will provide as much help as possible. If you would like to know more about this service, please refer to the following description:
BNI Call Center intended for customers
There are still many people who are still reluctant to use call center services because they think the service will take time, so they prefer to stand in line at branches. Some people simply think that only priority customers have access to this line of information and help, when this is not the case.
Each account owner has the same rights when using the service because it is intended for all customers. Both individuals and organizations can make use of it. Active customers with an account and debit card can use this help service when they have questions or are experiencing problems.
Both problems related to savings accounts, debit and credit card outages, or facilities such as internet and mobile banking. Even problems that occur frequently, such as forgetting the password, can be reported to the call center and will be helped to handle it immediately. More BNI call center services can be accessed via:
- The owner or account holder is accompanied by an ATM (debit) card.
- The customer is included in the list of members of the telephone banking service. The customer has registered a mobile phone number for banking transactions.
- Customers with credit card holders.
- Special account holders of institutions or business entities, such as Taplus Bisnis, Giro and others
- The holder of power over the account of the institution or business entity.
So feel free to use the services of the help center, as all account holders have the same rights to access them. If you really need help and have questions about savings accounts, debit or credit cards, i-banking, m-banking or other facilities, call the 24-hour hotline.
Assistance for customers at BNI Call Center
As mentioned above, the existence of a center for providing help and information can help find solutions to your various banking problems. Being a liaison between customers and banks is the main function of a 24-hour hotline . In addition to obtaining information related to your account, other services may also be accessed, such as:
- Notification of loss of debit or credit cards and blocking.
- Change or reset the PIN of the phone’s bank facility.
- Blocking cards both debit and credit
- Knowing different GNI product information, such as accounts, current accounts, deposits, loans, and so on.
- Learn more about credit card facilities and features.
- Balance information and the last five transactions.
- Transfer money between fellow accounts at BNI and between banks.
- Bank transfer using rtgs service.
- Payment of various bills, such as credit card bills or installment payments.
- Request information about credit card transactions.
Those are some of the help you can get by accessing the BNI call center. 24-hour quick access can help customers at any time, even help with your financial and business planning. Services are offered free of charge with friendly and informative service.
This one-stop help center service is indeed very useful for customers because it is available at all times. However, the use of this call center service should be done wisely. Use it when you really need it, because to access the hotline you often have to wait in line.
How to contact BNI Call Center Service?
Account owners who have banking problems or want to get information can use a landline or mobile phone to 1500046 number or (021) 30500046 ask for help. You can use this phone number from home or abroad. The issue of rates according to the operator used.
Telephone lines are not the only way to use the helpdesk, you can fax to (021) 25541203 or send e-mail to email@example.com. Use the email topic based on your problem and describe it well and clearly about the problem.
Visit the Bni.co.id page to access help through several of BNI’s other hotlines. Take advantage of the BNI call center’s fast service when using hotline services. You don’t have to wait for the automatic message to complete, you can make a choice right away. The following saves reporting time and speeds up the solution:
- Call the available hotline, after the operator’s voice is heard, press 0 – 1 when you want information about a savings account. 0 – 2 regular credit card information. 0 – 3 loan services. 0 – 5 currency and exchange rate information. 0 – 6 information about credit card features and facilities.
- Press 1 to use English. Use the 1 – 1 keys to access the balance information. 1 – 2 -1 access to information about the last 5 transactions of the month.
- Press 2 – 1 for blocking cards and reporting debit or credit card loss.
- Press 3 – 1 to change pins and 3 – 2 pin reset services. 3 – 1 – 1 when you want to pay your credit card bill.
The operator will ask to enter a debit card number before accessing banking product information. Meanwhile, the report will ask several questions, such as the account number, the name of the biological mother and the last balance (not specifically just the range that is remembered). After answering these questions, the request will be processed.
Voordelen van BNI Call Center for Account Owners
The ease of obtaining information and assistance in dealing with problems is provided for the well-being of customers. Because Bank Negara Indonesia is always trying to help account holders get information and become an assistant in finding solutions to various transaction problems carried out.
Simple and quick access makes it easier for customers to eliminate concerns about saving money storage, loan payments, the convenience of monitoring savings accounts, and providing a sense of security when making investments. Friendly and polite service can also unravel customers’ concerns when faced with issues.
In addition to various services related to banking products, you can also access emergency services related to financial planning, deposit making, term investments, loan applications, mutual funds, exchange rates, and various other services by contacting BNI’s one-stop-one solution call center.
As a state-owned financial institution that is obligated to help the well-being of the people, BNI always tries to ensure that customers always get the best service. Direct service via the help hotline is accessible to all customers. In particular , the BNI call center serves various information related to bank accounts and provides solutions if a problem arises.